Essentially, the NDIS has been designed to give people with a disability greater choice and control over the support they receive, providing eligible individuals with funding based on their personal needs and lifelong goals and aspirations.
It’s about getting FAIR GO.
If you are just starting your NDIS journey, there will be a few things you need to consider. Fortunately, you don’t have to do this alone – the Carinbundi staff are always on hand to help make your journey as easy as possible.
- Carinbundi will walk beside you on this journey, to:
- Understand the NDIS and how it works
- Find out if you are eligible
- Identify goals and aspirations that the NDIS may fund
- Put together the documents you will need for your Application
- Give one-on-one assistance through visiting you in your home, or meeting at Carinbundi offices.
Our goal is to be there every step of the way, and help make your NDIS Plan a reality.
To support your transition to the NDIS, we have developed a ‘Carinbundi Preparation’ tool, which is designed to capture all the required information about who you are, what your support needs are, and how best to support you with your goals and aspirations.
To talk to our Pre-Planner, Deb Gentz, on 4158 9600, or email Deb on NDIS@carinbundi.com.au
We look forward to helping you to be prepared for when the NDIS arrives in the Bundaberg region.