Leaving a charitable bequest to Carinbundi in your Will is a simple way to leave a lasting treasure for the people who mean the most to you.
Bequests allow Carinbundi to provide on-going support and opportunities to those living with a disability. Your support will help ensure your loved one, and others, will be supported to achieve their goals, and you will have the peace of mind in knowing they will be cared for in every respect for their lifetime.
A bequest is a cherished way to leave a memorable and supportive legacy to your loved one, and to the community.
Some options for making a bequest are:
- An asset; this could be the family home, shares, bonds or other articles of value
- A specific gift of cash to Carinbundi
- A percentage of your estate; you can choose leave a percentage of either the residue of your estate, or a percentage of your entire estate
- The residue of your estate:the remainder of your estate, after specific gifts have been disbursed
- An alternative, or conditional, bequest; in the unlikely event that your beneficiaries outlive you, you may wish to leave your estate to Carinbundi
- Adding Carinbundi to your existing Will; should you wish to include a gift to Carinbundi in your existing Will, you can simply add a codicil that is signed and witnessed in the same as your Will.
Leaving a bequest in your Will means your legacy will live on by providing real possibilities for your loved ones and for people with a disability. When you include Carinbundi in your Will, your generosity will help us provide opportunities, such as:
- Purpose-designed Accommodation for Supported and Independent Living
- Social and Community inclusion, including Leisure & Lifestyle programs
- Flexible Respite Options
- Challenging Behaviour Support
- Family Day Care